Saturday, July 4, 2009

Top Five Black Gowns

My top five black gowns are:
1. Felicity Huffman- I love how the sheer netting on the side adds a bit of drama to the deep v-neck cut. The placement of the folds of silk make this dress a true masterpiece

2. Kate Hudson- I would wear this dress in a heartbeat! I love how the structured shoulders give the top of the gown some polish. yet the cutout again on the sides are perfectly placed to show off her bronzed body. I like how she chose a necklace but I would have loved to see her try a longer version.

3. Hayden Panettiere- This is definitely one of my favorite Hayden looks ever! The strapless long gown paired with a longsleeve and a sleevless is pure genius. As if that was not enough, the left shoulder is capped with a sliver piece that expertly coordinates with her clutch. Plus, I can never resist a classic red lip with a daring dress!4. Jenny McCarnety- Speaking of daring and retro, Jenny's dress takes a lot of confidence to pull off her with her cute retro-curled bob. I absolutely love how the material elegantly pools around her legs and her arms are stacked with gorgeous yet simple gems. 5. Jessica Biel- Nothing can beat a beautifully made gown on a stunning girl. The train on this dress is so pretty and I think this is a great dress to show off Jessica's hard earned arms!

No comments: