Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Label Lust: Tory Burch Flats

Many stars have stepped out in a well-known pair of Tory Burch flats. They are the quintessential ballet flats because they offer comfort and style with fun colors and designs. If you haven't noticed yet, I love colorful fashion! For those of you who fear bold colors or are not sure how to pull it off, start with a simple ballet flat that you can wear with virtually anything. If you are looking for a flat you can wear to the office or with most of your clothing, try a black, brown, or gray shade as seen in the last row of shoes below. If you want to punch up you clothes, wear one of the tropical colors seen in the top row. My favorite ones however are in the middle row. Animal print shoes will forever have a place in my closet because they will never go out of style. They are truly a worthy investment because they are stylish and will continue to be for years to come.

If you are new to wearing ballet flats, try the beautiful creamy black leather flat. They can easily be worn with your favorite jeans but the gold detail is perfect with a dressy skirt as well.
I always struggle with finding shoes to go with my khaki pants and you wouldn't think of wearing a brown with another shade of brown but it really does look great with khakis. I like to wear a bright colored sweater on top to balance the brown on the bottom.
This quilting reminds me of the famous Chanel purses. I never would have thought that a quilted shoe could look anywhere near stylish, but Tory is an expert and blending the classic with the trends.
My favorite Tory flats that I have ever seen are right here. Pink is my favorite color and shoes are one of my favorite things to wear, so these pink flats are screaming my name. The raspberry color pops against dark jeans and the patent sheen can be seen from a mile away.

I had to add a printed flat because, as I mentioned before, they are eternally timeless. Plus these allow you to show off a pretty pedi. :)

No comments: