Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who Wore it Best? (Fedoras)

My friend can rock a fedora like no one I know. How do you think these celebs did?
Sienna Miller is one of my fashion idols when it comes to accessorizing; she never weras too much yet still has enough to be unique. I normally would shy away from skulls, but these guys give this menswear hat a new tough edge.
Jessica Alba is fresh in her cream fedora. Perfect for strolling around in a summery dress.

Nicole can do no wrong when accessorizing. What better way to wear a chic hat than with big bold sunglasses and a leather biker bag!

Eva glams up her fedora with a silk top and nude heels.
Ashlee keeps menswear girly with carefree waves.
Reese is the queen of chic casual wear! I love the pattern of this dress and the patent leather of her flats.

No comments: