Many women are afraid of trying a new lipcolor because they fear how it will look on them. Here I put together my top five pink lips and how you can make them work for you.
1. Lauren Conrad beautifully plays off her sunny highlights with a splash of raspberry pink on her lips. This color brightens her whole face (and her teeth as well)! A quick way to wake up your face is to put on a pretty shade like seen here on Lauren.
2. Jessica Biel's paler skin tone calles for a lighter pink. Her skin looks porcelain and the layer of gloss over the pink brings the focus to her enviable lips. Use lipstick and gloss to make your lips the focal point of your makeup.
3. Rihanna is known for pushing the envelope on fashion but she has taken risks with her makeup too. Navy liner and pink lips is a fun alternative to your everyday colors.
4. Katy Perry is a goddess, especially when it comes to her makeup choices. I will forever be a fan of a thick fringe of lashes paired with girly pink lips. (Tip: Add a few extra false lashes on the outer corners of your lids to give the winged effect she has here.) This bubblegum pink works on many varieties of complexions so don't be too timid about experimenting with this one. Do not, however, use this much blush. The color is perfect but there's way too much of it.
5. Camilla Belle is a great example of how much blush you should use- just enough to give a flush but not so much that it looks piled on. Plus, ussing a darker pink on your lips and a lighter pink on yor cheeks looks very natural.