Saturday, August 1, 2009

Runway Report: Badgley Mischka Gowns

I fell in love with Badgley Mischka when I was a little girl. I saw a dress they designed for Barbie and instantly decided they were my favorite designers. They are always pushing the envelope by playing with different textures and fabrics. A few of my favorites in black and white...
The fullness of this skirt is beautifully paired with a simple white tee. Perfection!

I love this dress but I would wear it with much more jewelry!

I love that this dress has a mix of shine and sparkle.

My favorite dress here! I am obsessed with feathers but they can be very difficult to wear without looking too much like a costume. The formfitting bodice with a tapered flowing trail is so glamorous.

Sweetheart necklines are flattering for everyone. The shorter length of this dress is more appropriate for day time affairs.





No comments: