Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Top Five Megan Fox Lip Colors

Once I find a color that works for me, I tend to keep falling back on it because I know I won't have to worry about how it's going to turn out. After flipping through pictures of Megan Fox for makeup inspiration, I realized this girl has worn several different shades and has pulled off each and every one of them at that. These are the top five Megan Fox lip colors. I hope they inspire you to break out of your beauty rut!
Black liner and pink lips are an everyday staple for me. It's quick, easy, and works on every skintone. I also like this idea of using a blush that's a few shades lighter than your lipstick.

This time Megan wears a lip color that is a few shades lighter than her dress. I usually like to wear my lips lighter than my dress because I don't want it to look off but this looks great. Then again it is Megan Fox. ;)
I wasn't sure if I liked this color the first time I saw it but after awhile I warmed up to it. This is a very hard color to pull off but the layers of gloss over it can help.
This is a typical berry color but I like how she is rarely seen wearing the same color twice. (This does not mean you need a new lip color for everyday. Mix two colors together on the back of your hand for more options.)
I saved the best for last! If that uber shiny hair doesn't lure you in, the gorgeous tomato lips will. This shade is completely fabulous, as well as the shimmery gold eyes and lush lashes.

No comments: